Essential Info Laughter Festival 2018
What’s the essential info to get to the venue?
What accommodation is there?
- Camping at the festival is free of charge and facilities include parking, flushing toilets, hot water showers, dish washing area and a beautiful view.
- Glamping Teepee and Bell Tents – For more information please contact Sean: 07944 829938 / email@example.com
- Caistor Luxury Lodges
- The Humber Bridge Country Hotel – https://www.hbcountryhotel.com/
- The Hampton Hotel by Hilton – Humberside International Airport, Schiphol Way, Kirmington, DN39 6YH. (Just 12 minutes away by car). OPENING SUMMER 2017.
- There is also an abundance of local B&B accommodation along the beautiful Lincolnshire coast line and within the tranquil Lincolnshire Wolds. For more details you can call Visit Lincolnshire on 01522 782332, or follow this link: http://www.visitlincolnshire.com.
What’s the disability access?
The site is flat and easy to navigate (unless there is torrential rain). Toilet facilities are roomy but not purpose-built for wheelchair users. There are no stairs or large steps to negotiate.
Can I volunteer for the event?
From start to finish everything throughout the Laughter Festival is co-created by beautiful volunteers like you. We need your help to make things happen so please step forward and get involved – tel: 07861 388 307, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Will there be traders?
We welcome positive ethical traders. Please contact us with your details.
How can I get in touch?
Our contact details are:
3 Canal View
t: 01691 777738 or 07870 693865
Buy tickets now using the link above.
- Advance tickets save ££’s.
- Children under 16 years of age go FREE but must be accompanied by an adult.